2016年5月1日星期日

Younes joined the club in June

Younes joined the club in June, following stints for a clutch of teams in Algeria, including Alger and Kabylie.Instead of floundering, the striker quickly found his feet in his new surroundings and helped Setif reach the apex of the African game. I tried to  Fifa 17 Coins show everyone that I'm a player you can depend on, he said. The coach Kheireddine Madoui put his faith in me and I earned it.

Younes's detractors feared the new arrival was too old to have an impact, yet he put those fears to bed with a number of energetic displays that rolled back the years. I enjoyed a second youth with Setif in the Champions League, he explained. It's the dream of every player to take part in this competition, which is followed across Africa and also in Europe. Because of that, I gave everything in training and during the games in order to silence my critics.The newcomer certainly did that, weighing in with four crucial goals as Setif took the continent by storm.

His first came against Al Ahli Benghazi during the group stage, when his late effort secured his side a spot in the last four. Younes then found the net both home away against semi-final rivals Mazembe.That was a great performance, he recalled. My goal in the return game kept us alive after we'd been flirting with elimination. We were trailing [3-1] to Mazembe and my strike put us back on track. I'll never forget that goal, which was given to Buy Fifa Coins us by God.Despite a number of tense moments along the way, however, Younes feels his team fully deserved their ultimate victory.
http://eula93932.blogspot.com/2016/04/the-fact-that-some-enemies-are-copied.html

没有评论:

发表评论