2016年5月31日星期二

For a die hard fan of Real Madrid Garden

Brian Jaldín secured his place in the months ahead of the World Cup FIFA Interactive and is confident he can go next. New participants in the United States Interactive World Cup (FIWC) Brian Jaldin qualified FIFA has announced her dream hero Cristiano Ronaldo next year's Ballon d'Or to fill.The 21-year-old secured his place in the 32 Grand Final in New York, which runs from March 20-22 win by FIFA coins to Fifa Coins host the qualifying tournament on Saturday in Seattle.

For a die hard fan of Real Madrid Garden, winning the FIWC and have the opportunity to participate in the ceremony of Gold VIP globe next year as it is a great motivation."I like to meet Cristiano Ronaldo is the best player in the world", said the goal Jaldín. "It's a complete player and [Lionel] Messi is just a different kind of style, but Ronaldo is a complete player."

Jaldín rolled to a 4-1 win at the end of qualifying with Real Madrid and Arlington, Virginia, native belief that can beat the best in the world, which plays its strengths."I'm very excited," he said after beating resident of California, Hugo Martínez. "Everything went my way, all the mistakes he made, and scored on taking all my chances." I'm pretty sure I'm going to do much for the FIWC, I'll try to get as far as possible.

I think I have to play a different kind of style, because the players in the tournament are the player-owned and what really makes me on .I'm good at defense and attack. If I can not attack much lost the ball, so you rely on a lot of the attacks. "Jaldín is Fifa 17 Coins  the representative of the host country in the final of the FIWC next month, where the winner received $ 20,000.
https://fifa466.wordpress.com/2016/05/31/european-championship-qualifying-playoff/

没有评论:

发表评论