2016年7月1日星期五

The third reason is the most truthful

There was no problem there previously.Are high-priced players really going to be more attainable? If Leo Messi’s price range remains as it is in the above picture, from 5 million to 7.5 million, and the only way to Fifa 17 Points Account earn coins is by opening packs that I’ve paid EA for or by playing matches, then how the hell is he more attainable?

Essentially, rather than paying a coin seller around €100 to pick the best players in the game to choose from, I now have to pay EA Sports to open a random pack and cross my fingers in the hope that I pull a good player? Surely that can’t be right.

As it stands now, I know that if I want Messi in my team, I have to pay a few hundred euro or sit on the marketplace all day every day farming coins. With price ranges, it seems that if I want Messi, I’ll have to pay EA Sports for the chance to possibly pull him from Fifa Coins a pack, or play more games of FIFA than is humanly possible, considering you get about 500 coins for a win in a match.

The third reason is the most truthful, this will definitely hurt coin sellers. The EA Sports forums, as well as the FIFA Ultimate coins 15 Team community on twitter and YouTube in particular have been very vocal in their displeasure with this new system, and many think it is EA Sports simply trying to squeeze more money from their customers.

What is far more likely, is that the company have implemented this system near the end of FIFA 15’s life cycle in order to trial it for a new system in FIFA 16, which would include fair prices for players from the start. If that is the case, then it would be a positive, but it remains to be seen whether the trading aspect, easily one of  Fifa 17 Coins  the most popular and arguably defining features of Ultimate Team, will be rendered pointless.At this moment in time it looks as though EA Sports want the Ultimate Team marketplace to be less eBay, more Amazon.

没有评论:

发表评论